Trading & Execution
Gain access to the most reputable counterparties around the world and to an investment universe that spans most instruments and geographic regions.
The trading team executes clients’ orders swiftly and on a “best execution” basis. As a result, our clients benefit from competitive execution and transparent pricing. New bond issues are made immediately available to our clients, who benefit from the dedicated expertise of bond brokers through our Capital Market Bonds team. We also offer listed and structured derivative products, so as to optimize profitability or minimize risk in the portfolios through customized solutions. With CBH, clients gain access to unexpected opportunities.
- Expertise in both developed and emerging markets.
- Views on sovereign and corporate debt in both hard and local currencies.
- Active coverage of primary and secondary markets.
- Fundamental and relative value analysis applied to every recommendation.
- Ability to provide both ‘’Buy and Hold’’, and tactical advice.
- Bond selection with our weekly Bond Lists.
- Long- and short-term investments.
- Expertise in UK, European, US and Asian markets.
- Stock picking with our Equity List.
Forex & Precious Metals
- Same day, spot, forward, swap.
- OTC options: vanilla, exotic and complex.
- Physical precious metals: coins and bars.
- Non-physical metals: Spot/Forwards/Options/Structured Products.
- Capacity in all types of underlyings: equities, indices, forex, precious metals, credit and interest rates.
- Different types of products: participation, yield with guaranteed coupons, early redemption, hedging, etc.
- Open architecture through partnerships with asset managers.
- A range of 1618 Funds replicating the Bank’s investment strategy.
- Strategy implementation through internal and external investment funds.
- Broad range of physically and synthetically replicated ETFs across multiple asset classes.
The Trading desk remains open during UK, European, North American and Asian trading hours.
The value of investments may fall as well as rise and clients may not get back what they originally invested.
About Wealth Management