Trading & Execution
Gain access to the most reputable counterparties across the globe and to an investment universe spanning most instruments and geographic regions.
The trading team swiftly executes clients’ orders on the principle of “best execution”. This is why our clients benefit from competitive execution and a transparent price setting. New bond issues are immediately made available to our clients who benefit from the dedicated expertise of brokers in the bond market through our Capital Market Bonds team. We also offer listed and structured derivative products, so as to optimize profitability or minimize risks in the portfolios via customized solutions. With CBH, clients gain access to unexpected opportunities.
- Expertise in both developed and emerging markets.
- Views on sovereign and corporate debt in both hard and local currencies.
- Active coverage of primary and secondary markets.
- Fundamental and relative value analysis performed for each recommendation.
- Capacity to provide both ‘’Buy and Hold’’, as well as tactical advice.
- Bond selection with our weekly Bond Lists.
- Long- and short-term investments.
- Expertise in UK, European, US and Asian markets.
- Stock selection with our Equity List.
Forex & Precious Metals
- Same day, Spot, Forward, Swap.
- OTC Options: vanilla, exotic and complex.
- Physical Precious Metals: coins and bars.
- Non-physical metals: Spot/Forward/Options/Structured Products.
- Capacity in all types of underlying: equities, indexes, forex, precious metals, credit and interest rates.
- Different types of products: participation, yield with guaranteed coupons, early redemption, hedging, etc.
- Open architecture with partnerships with asset managers.
- Fund offering range 1618 replicating CBH investment strategy.
- Strategy implementation using internal and external investment funds.
- A broad range of physically and synthetically replicated ETFs from various asset classes.
The Trading desk remains open under UK, European, North American and Asian trading hours.
The value of investments may fall as well as rise and clients may not get back what they originally invested.
About Wealth Management